About Minecraft Skins: Daru
Daru is a unique Minecraft skin. He has the orange hair and wears matching trousers with a black crescent shirt. For everybody, especially for those who love the game, you are able to pick out any option to modify the appearance of the main character, from editor to download.
How to play Minecraft Skins: Daru
To become a Minecraft Skin Editor, you just simply use the given tools and add your favorite colors. Below here are all the tools and features you can use for editing your favorite Minecraft Skins.
- Choose a model to edit your skin: Steve/Alex
- Choose a stance for your character: Default/Walk/Run/Hug/Fly
- Toggle the grid if you want.
- Select your favorite colors: blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, white, and black.
- Use some tools to edit your skin: paint brush, select a color, fill, move skin, increase brightness, decrease brightness, erase, zoom in, zoom out, reset view, undo, and redo.
What's your idea of game?