About Minecraft Skins: Merchant
Merchant is an impressive character designed by Althestane. He is also a Minecraft skin with a bald head, a merchant from ancient times. He comes to the collection and stands here to be edited or changed. Let’s explore all of the given tools right now!
How to play Minecraft Skins: Merchant
To become a Minecraft Skin Editor, you just simply use the given tools and add your favorite colors. Below here are all the tools and features you can use for editing your favorite Minecraft Skins.
- Choose a model to edit your skin: Steve/Alex
- Choose a stance for your character: Default/Walk/Run/Hug/Fly
- Toggle the grid if you want.
- Select your favorite colors: blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, white, and black.
- Use some tools to edit your skin: paint brush, select a color, fill, move skin, increase brightness, decrease brightness, erase, zoom in, zoom out, reset view, undo, and redo.